At Puffholic.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- We use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
Use of “Cookies” and Other Technologies.
On our webstore, we utilize “cookies.” What these are is small files, which we send to and store on your computer so that we are able to recognize it as a unique machine on your next visit. These cookies allow us to know you are a prior customer and they allow us to personalize the experience for you, providing useful information, advertisements, and messages that may be of interest to you.
Who is permitted to use this website.
Adults only. This webstore, in no way whatsoever, has been intended, designed, or manipulated to attract the attention of users under the age of 21, depending on the state laws of the individual regarding the legal smoking age. We do not collect data which may be considered personally identifiable from any person known to be below the age of 21. We state clearly that this shop is not intended for those under the legal smoking age, and furthermore, we instruct those individuals to not send us information.
The information contained on this site is restricted to users in the United States. Regarding users in other countries, it is highly advisable not to disclose your personal information on this website. The data, which you transmit, is sent to a server in the United States. By sending personal information and data to this webstore, you are agreeing to be bound by the laws of the United States.
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can contact us and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!